Best of the Guess
How it Works
- Best of the Guess is currently Out of Season.
- When Best of the Guess is in season, DraftnikCentral will present you with a list of college football prospects eligible for the upcoming draft.
- That list will be broken down by position.
- The object is to predict which player on that list will be the highest drafted prospect in the NFL draft come draft day. Easy, right?
- The first player to get drafted from the list is the right answer. It's that simple.
- Andrew Luck was the correct answer from the 2012 Draft since the list consisted of Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, etc. for the QB position.
- If Andrew Luck wasn't on the list and Robert Griffin III was, then RGIII would have defaulted to the right answer.
- DraftnikCentral will present you with a list of college football prospects eligible for the upcoming draft.
- A number of options will be presented to you for each position. It may be 5 prospects, 7, 10 or another number for that particular position.
- Make a selection for each position and you're done.
- Once the draft is completed, you will be able to review the selections and how you did in your member profile area.